- Here is a list of the personal data we collect from you & how we use it:
- Customers & Visitors - we collect some information that is necessary to fulfill and dispatch your purchase and
communicate with you about your order. We collect your first and last name, billing address, shipping/delivery address and email address. Our website also collects some anonymous information on your visit to help us improve our website and service. This includes, but is not limited to, page visits, time spent on page, your location, referral source, searched terms, and discount codes used.
- Email Marketing Subscribers - if you choose to subscribe to our email marketing updates, we will collect your email
address. You can also choose to provide your first name and last name, which will allow us to include your name in our emails to you. This information is used to send out our latest news, recipe's, written blogs and offers/promotions about
our products and service. You can update your settings or unsubscribe from these at any time by using the unsubscribe links contained within our emails.
- All Website Visitors - When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device,
including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on
your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that
you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the
website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique
identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please email us directly with any questions or concerns @ email@example.com
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type,
Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the
- We use this information that we collect to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics
about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our online marketing
your Order Information.
- Sharing your Personal Information
- We do not disclose or sell customer information to third parties.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about how
Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out
of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We also use Facebook Analytics to help us track traffic and conversions from paid advertising ? you can read more
about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy.
- For recipients of email marketing from us, we do not use a third party service.
- For customers who make an online purchase from our website, we also transfer some of your Personal Information to
our third-party shipping partner ("courier"), which is necessary for your purchase to be delivered to you. This
information includes your name and delivery/shipping address for your purchase to be delivered.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; to respond to a
legal obligation, witness summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information we have on file, or to
otherwise protect our statutory rights.
- We do not sell or release your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agree
- Your Rights
- If you are an EU resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your
personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us
through the contact information below. For any other information about how businesses acquire, store, and use your
please check the newly updated law on GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).